We help build community infrastructure around the territory by:
- administering federal infrastructure funding for communities and First Nation governments; and
- managing the construction of infrastructure for communities and for the Yukon government.
Some of our projects include upgrades to:
- underground sewage and drinking water pipes;
- water treatment plants;
- sewage lagoons;
- community recreation centres;
- energy retrofits to public buildings;
- fire halls, and more.
We administer the following Government of Canada funding programs:
- Clean Water Wastewater Fund (CWWF)
- Small Communities Fund (SCF)
- Investing in Canada Plan (ICIP)
To find out more, contact the Infrastructure Development Branch. Phone: 867-393-6967