A MyYukon account makes it safe, quick and easy to access Government of Yukon services online. With this service, you can log in to all connected government diigtal services using a single login and password.
Online services you can access
We’ll gradually roll out online services that use MyYukon during 2022 and 2023.
For now, you can access the following services with your MyYukon account.
- Third party equipment rental
- Vehicle registration renewal and driver abstracts
- Commercial driving permits
How to create an account
The next time you use one of our online services, you'll be prompted to create an account.
Log in to your account
Whenever you use one of our supported online services, you'll have to log in to your MyYukon account.
What you need to create an account
You’ll need an email address to create and sign in to your account. We’ll send any messages about your account to this email address.
Verifying your email address
After you create your account, it usually takes 5 to 10 minutes to verify your email address. Once you get a verification message, you’ll have 15 minutes to verify your account.
If you wait longer than 15 minutes, you’ll need to re-start the verification process by signing in to your MyYukon account.
Making sure your information is saved
Your login session will end automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity. When you’re using a service, be sure to complete or save your work before the timeout.
Keeping your information safe
Using a Government of Yukon online services account is safe:
- Our online services meet the government standards for information security and privacy.
- We do not share unnecessary information to other platforms.
- Each online service does not know what other government services you use.
Get help signing in
You can get help online if you:
- receive an error message;
- are having problems creating an account; or
- cannot sign in to your account.