View bidding opportunities
All Government of Yukon public tenders are currently posted on our Tender Management System (TMS). Individuals and businesses, including sole proprietors, corporations and partnerships can bid on government contracts.
Sign in to the Tender Management System (TMS)
You can search all Government of Yukon tenders or view them by the tender number, title, department, publishing and closing date, community, tender type and category (goods, services and construction).
Download and read the tender documents
When you log on to the Tender Management System, you will be able to see all current Government of Yukon public tenders.
- Download the tender you want to bid on.
- Read each tender document and make sure you meet the criteria.
- Contact the project manager if you have any questions.
Complete your bid or proposal
Follow the instructions in the tender document as you complete your bid or proposal. Make sure:
- You have read and understand the terms and conditions in the tender documents. You'll be bound to these terms if your bid or proposal is successful. Don't submit your own terms and conditions or your bid will be rejected.
- You have written your bid or proposal in English.
- An authorized individual has signed your bid or proposal to ensure it is legally binding.
Submit your bid
The tender documents will indicate how, when and where you need to submit your bid. The Government of Yukon does not accept electronic submission of public tenders.
Make sure your submission is received before the date and time stated in the tender documents.
Find out if your bid was successful
You will be notified if your bid was successful. We also post contract award notifications for public tenders on the Tender Management System.
You can request a debriefing to find out why your bid or proposal was not successful. Contact the project manager to make an appointment.
Request a bid challenge if you feel the procurement process wasn't conducted appropriately.
Find out how the government pays for services
You will be paid by cheque or direct deposit. Direct deposit is for vendors who will receive multiple or recurring payments. Refer to the contract terms to determine how you will be paid.
You will be paid within 30 days of receipt of a satisfactory invoice.
Note: Payment timing on construction projects may be set up differently.
If you have further questions about procurement, email email@example.com or phone: 867-667-5385, toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408 extension. 5385.