Motor Vehicles office encourages the access of services by phone and online

While masks are no longer required indoors, Motor Vehicles will continue to limit office capacity for in-person visitors.

Yukoners are encouraged to use online services, such as vehicle registration renewal, or contact our office by phone to find out which services can still be provided. 

Replace a lost or stolen driver's licence

  1. Notify the police that you have lost your driver's licence.
  2. Download and complete the application for a temporary licence form and bring it to a Motor Vehicles Services office. Or, you can pick up the form at the office 
  3. Pay the $15 replacement fee by cash, credit card or debit.
  4. Our staff will issue you a temporary driver's licence. Use this until your new licence arrives in the mail. This will take 7 to 10 business days. The expiry date will be the same as it was on your original licence.

For questions about replacing your lost or stolen driver’s licence email or phone: 867-667-5315 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5315.