You need a park permit to do the following within park boundaries:

  • special events, gatherings or programs
  • business or commercial activities
  • research and educational activities
  • aircraft landings

For more information, email, or phone 867-993-7714. Phone toll-free in the Yukon, NWT and Nunavut 1-800-661-0408, extension 5648.

How to apply for a park permit