Apply for a land use park permit

You need this permit for land use or industrial development activities, including but not limited to:

  • aircraft landing; and
  • occupation for commercial, industrial, or residential activities.

You also need a Dempster Highway development permit for any development or off-road vehicle use in the Dempster Highway corridor.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete the land use park permit application.
  2. Submit your completed application.
    In person: Yukon Parks Branch offices in Dawson, Inuvik or Whitehorse.
    Fax: 867-393-6223
    Government of Yukon
    Parks Branch
    Box 2703 (V-4)
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

Complete applications will be processed in 60 business days. If proposed activities occur during operational season (May 1-September 30), it is recommended to submit applications early.

Additional permits and licences

You may also need the following permits and licences.


For more information about park permits, email, or phone 867-993-7714. Phone toll-free in the Yukon, NWT and Nunavut 1-800-661-0408, extension 5648.