File a claim against the Government of Yukon

You can file a claim if you or your property have been damaged by the Government of Yukon.

File a claim

  1. Complete the claims statement. Include all of the details of the incident.
  2. Submit your claims statement and supporting documents.
    Government of Yukon
    Risk Management Office (W-3F)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6