Getting your driver’s abstract online
A driver's abstract is a record of your driving history. It includes the date your driver's licence was first issued and any driving offences in the last five years.
Before you start
Before you start the online request process, make sure you have everything you need, including:
- your driver’s licence number; and
- a credit card to pay the $10 fee.
Once the request process is complete, you can download and print your abstract immediately.
Other ways to get your driver’s abstract
By email or fax
- Complete the driver's abstract request form.
- Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 867-393-6220.
- Provide your phone number so that we can contact you for payment. Do not include your credit card information in your request.
Email or fax requests can take up to 2 business days to process.
Attend the nearest Motor Vehicles office location.
You will need to present your driver’s licence.
The fee is $10, which can be paid for with cash/cheque/credit/debit card.
We will fulfil your request at the counter.