This funding is for projects that focus on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women in Yukon. Applicants can apply for up to $25,000 for 1-year projects or $50,000 for 2-year projects.
- Your project must be community-based and focused on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women.
- Your project must be designed and developed by and for Aboriginal women in Yukon.
Apply for funding
- Contact the fund administrator when you see advertisements for the annual Call for Proposals in late fall. These will be advertised on the Women's Directorate Facebook page and in local newspapers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: 867-667-3026 or 867-667-8269
- The fund administrator will send you an application package.
- Submit your application before the deadline noted in the Call for Proposals.
- Funding decisions are made within 30 days of the deadline. All applicants will be notified of their status within 30 days of the funding decisions.