This funding is for projects that focus on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women in Yukon. Applicants can apply for up to $25,000 for 1-year projects or $50,000 for 2-year projects.
The application deadline for this year has passed. Please check back in Fall 2021 for the next opportunity to apply.
- Your project must be community-based and focused on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women.
- Your project must be designed and developed by and for Aboriginal women in Yukon.
- This fund is available to Yukon Registered Societies and Yukon First Nations.
Apply for funding
- Download and complete the application package.
- Contact the Fund Administrators for more information or assistance with your application.
- Complete your application and submit it through email to the Fund Administrators listed below by th posted deadline.
- Funding decisions are made within 30 days of the deadline. All applicants will be notified of their status within 30 days of the funding decisions.
If you have questions or to submit your application, contact Lorie Larose:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 867-667-3026