This funding is for projects that focus on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women in Yukon. Applicants can apply for up to $25,000 for 1-year projects or $50,000 for 2-year projects.
You can submit your application as of October 15, 2019.
- Your project must be community-based and focused on the prevention of violence against Aboriginal women.
- Your project must be designed and developed by and for Aboriginal women in Yukon.
Apply for funding
- Contact the fund administrators from October 15, 2019 until November 18, 2019 to receive an application package.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 867-667-3026 or 867-667-3045
- Complete your application and submit it through email by Monday, November 18, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
- Funding decisions are made within 30 days of the deadline. All applicants will be notified of their status within 30 days of the funding decisions.