If you replace an old toilet with a WaterSense-qualified toilet, you can save 20 to 60% more water per flush.
Toilets must be WaterSense approved.
$65 per toilet.
Apply for your rebate
- Gather required documentation:
- itemized receipts with zero-balance owing; or
- itemized invoices noted “paid in full” and initialed by the supplier; and
- WaterSense documentation.
- Complete and sign the home appliance rebate application.
- Submit rebate package to the Energy Branch.
In person: 206A Lowe Street, Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Energy Branch (EMR-206)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
- You will receive a rebate cheque in the mail within 12 weeks.
More about water-saving toilets
- Visit the WaterSense website for more details on the standard.
- Visit the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation’s website for buying a water-efficient toilet.