We offer a rebate for solar-thermal domestic hot-water systems.
- Must be a CSA F379-rated solar domestic hot-water system.
- Must be used with CSA-approved solar-heat storage.
- 20% of eligible material costs up to $1,200.
Apply for the rebate
- Complete and sign the renewable energy rebate application.
- Include your itemized receipts or invoices for materials purchased with no balance owing.
- Submit your application to the Energy Branch.
In person: Energy Solutions Centre at 206A Lowe Street (across from Riverside Grocery) in Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Energy Branch (EMR206)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
- You'll receive a rebate within 12 weeks.
Solar photovoltaic systems
We also offer a rebate to install a solar photovoltaic system for your home.
Contact the Energy Branch if you
- have questions about the rebate; or
- are considering a solar hot-water system for your institutional or commercial building.
Phone 867-393-7063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.