Drain-water heat-recovery system must be listed with Natural Resources Canada to qualify for a rebate.
$150 per system.
Apply for your rebates
To apply online, you’ll need to:
- create an account on the Good Energy rebates website; and
- add details about your home.
Your receipts and invoices must be dated within 1 year of submitting your rebate application.
Other ways to apply
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Attach the required documents. Your receipts and invoices must be dated within 1 year of submitting your rebate application:
- itemized receipts with no balance owing. ; or
- itemized invoices noted “paid in full”, initialled by supplier; and
- Natural Resources Canada-listed documentation.
- Submit your application to the Energy Branch.
In person: Climate Change and Energy Solutions Centre at 206A Lowe Street, Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Government of Yukon
Energy Branch (EMR-206)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
- You'll receive a rebate within 12 weeks.
This Good Energy rebate is funded in part by the Government of Canada's Low Carbon Economy Fund.
Benefits of a drain-water heat-recovery system
Drain-water heat-recovery systems use:
- the heat from drain water;
- to preheat water going into your hot water tank.
Read more about drain-water heat-recovery systems.
Get a loan to upgrade or repair your home
Yukon Housing Corporation offers a loan for homeowners who upgrade or repair their home. The home repair loan is up to $70,000 and amortized up to 15 years in 5-year terms.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-393-7063, toll-free in the Yukon, 1-800-661-0408 and ask to be transferred.