If you replace existing windows with ENERGY STAR Zone 3 windows, you can get:
- a $100 rebate per window;
- to a maximum rebate of $1,000 per home.
Benefits of upgrading windows
Replacing single or double-pane windows with high-performance windows can:
- save you money on heating bills;
- reduce drafts; and
- help with condensation issues.
Find out more information about windows in Window design for Canada’s North.
Apply for the rebate
- Gather the required documentation:
- itemized receipts with zero-balance owing; and if available;
- itemized invoices noted “paid in full” initialed by supplier; and
- ENERGY STAR documentation.
- Fill out and sign the Existing Home Rebate Application.
- Submit your rebate package to the Energy Branch.
In person: 206A Lowe Street, Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Energy Branch (EMR-206)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
- You will receive a rebate cheque in the mail within 12 weeks.
This program is funded in part by the Government of Canada's Low Carbon Economy Fund.