The new windows must be ENERGY STAR®-certified.
Replace existing windows with ENERGY STAR® windows and get:
- a $100 rebate per window;
- to a maximum rebate of $1,000 per home.
Apply for the rebate
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Attach the required documents:
- itemized receipts with no balance owing;
- itemized invoices noted “paid in full” initialled by supplier; and
- ENERGY STAR documents.
- Submit your application to the Energy Branch.
In person: Energy Solutions Centre at 206A Lowe Street, Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Energy Branch (EMR-206)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
- You'll receive a rebate within 12 weeks.
Benefits of upgrading windows
Replacing single or double-pane windows with high-performance windows can:
- save you money on heating bills;
- reduce drafts; and
- help with condensation issues.
Find out more information about windows in Window design for Canada’s North.
This program is funded in part by the Government of Canada's Low Carbon Economy Fund.
Get a loan to upgrade or repair your home
Yukon Housing Corporation offers a loan for homeowners who upgrade or repair their home. The home repair loan is up to $70,000 and amortized up to 15 years in 5-year terms.