About Government of Yukon campgrounds and recreation sites
There are over 50 road-accessible campgrounds and day-use recreation sites in Yukon.
- You will need a camping permit to stay at a campground.
- Campsites are operated on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are not available.
- You must register each overnight stay when you arrive in the campground.
- For help planning your trip, see:
- Check road conditions and other warnings before you go.
Will I find a campsite when I get there?
The chance of finding a campsite varies by season and day of the week. Historic trends are indicated as follows: