Location: 335-300 Main Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We will be closed on:
- Wednesday, December 25;
- Thursday, December 26; and
- Thursday, January 2.
The Energy, Mines and Resources Library is open to the public. Visit us during our opening hours to access:
- aerial photographs;
- Yukon mining assessment reports; and
- Yukon Mineral Exploration Program reports.
Our expert staff can help you use our resources for your research.
The library has 2 computers that can be used to access scientific journals and databases. Free Wi-Fi is available if you bring your own device.
You can copy or print up to 25 pages for no charge. We do not allow copying or printing beyond this amount.
If you would like a tour of the library, contact us to book a time.
Get a library card
Energy, Mines and Resources Library memberships are free for Yukon residents.
To join the library:
- bring a form of Yukon identification (or photo ID and a piece of mail) to the library; and
- fill out the borrower agreement (available at the library info desk).
Visiting researchers who want to borrow library materials should contact library staff.