You can download reports from past recipients of the Yukon Mineral Exploration Program. The length of time a report is confidential depends on the program module.
- Placer reports are confidential for 2 years.
- Focused Regional module reports are confidential for 2 years.
- Target Evaluation module reports are confidential for 2 years.
- Grassroots module reports are confidential for 5 years.
We put the reports online as PDFs once they are public.
You can access Yukon Mineral Exploration Program reports in 2 ways:
- by geographic area with the Yukon Assessment Report Spatial Search; and
- by keyword search with the Energy, Mines and Resources Library catalogue. Search by:
- claim name;
- location; or
- other keywords.
If you cannot find what you're looking for, the Energy, Mines and Resources Library staff can help. Email email@example.com or phone 867-667-3111.