The Arts Fund supports group projects that develop the arts and engage the public in Yukon. A total of $500,000 is available each year. Applicants can receive funding for up to 70% of eligible expenses.
- non-profit societies;
- industry and community associations;
- school and local advisory councils;
- First Nations and municipal governments; and
- artist collectives.
Apply to the Arts Fund
Before you apply download the application and guidelines. Make sure your group and project are eligible.
- We recommend you contact an arts advisor to discuss your project. You can also review our tips for applying to help you write your application.
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting materials.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline.
To contact an arts advisor or submit your application:
In person: 100 Hanson Street, Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 867-667-3535 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 3535.
Government of Yukon
Arts Fund (L-3)
Funding decision process
The Yukon Arts Advisory Council reviews the applications and makes funding recommendations to the Minister of Tourism and Culture for approval. Applicants are notified of the results within 8 weeks of the application deadline.
The deadline to apply is 4:30 p.m. PST on: March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15.
Applications must be postmarked on or before the day of the deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, it moves to the next business day.
See a listing of past fund recipients from 2013 to present.
For questions about applying to the Arts fund email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-3535 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 3535.