The Arts Fund provides $500,000 annually to a variety of arts-related group projects in Yukon. Eligible projects can receive funding for up to 70% of project expenses.
- Group projects that foster creative development and public engagement in Yukon arts. Projects can include workshops, special initiatives, performance and event production.
- Any groups interested in proposing an arts activity that addresses the Arts Fund criteria and Yukon Arts Policy. These can include:
- non-profit societies;
- industry and community associations;
- school and local advisory councils;
- First Nations and municipal governments; and
- artist collectives.
Apply to the Arts Fund
- Download the guidebook and application.
- Complete the application and prepare your supporting materials.
- Submit your completed application:
In person: 100 Hanson Street, Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Arts Fund (L-3)
Funding decision process
The Yukon Arts Advisory Council reviews the applications and makes funding recommendations to the Minister of Tourism and Culture for approval. Applicants are notified of the results within 8 weeks of the application deadline.
Applications must be postmarked on or before the day of the deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, it moves to the next business day.
The deadline to apply is 4:30 p.m. PST on: March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15.
See a listing of past fund recipients from 2012 to present.
For questions about applying to the Arts fund email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-3535 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 3535.