Change the number of tenants on your social housing lease

You must update us if the number of dependents on your social housing lease changes.

  1. Complete the Change of household form.
  2. Submit the form.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or go to the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

For questions about applying to change your household email or phone 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408.