Apply to have a pet in your social housing unit

You can apply to have 1 pet in your social housing unit. Read the Yukon Housing Pet Policy to learn more.

  1. Complete the tenant pet application form.
  2. Attach the required documents.
  3. Submit the application.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or to the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6