Submit an observation about another social housing tenant

You can submit an observation if you'd like the Yukon Housing Corporation to know about activities or disruptions in your building. This could include observations about:

  • an unauthorized tenant;
  • an unauthorized pet;
  • pet nuisance or noise;
  • parking;
  • noise and disturbance;
  • harassment;
  • nuisance;
  • garbage;
  • maintenance;
  • janitorial; or
  • smoking.

Submit a observation

  1. Complete the Tenant observation form.
  2. Submit the form.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We're open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or go to the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Fax: 867-393-7597
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

We keep a record of all the observations we receive.



For questions about how and when to submit a observation about a tenant email or phone 867-667-5759 or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408.