Submit a notice to move out of your social housing unit

You have to let us know when you are moving out of your social housing unit.

  1. Complete the notice to vacate form.
  2. Submit the form.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or go to the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

For questions about leaving your social housing unit email or phone 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408.