Request to move housing units


You can submit a request to relocate to another social housing unit if you have a:

  • safety or security concern;
  • mobility or medical issue;
  • change in the size of your family; or
  • you have another valid reason.

Apply for relocation

  1. Complete the Request for relocation form.
  2. Include documents to support your request.
  3. Submit your application.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or at the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

We will let you know if your request was successful.