About Government of Yukon campgrounds and recreation sites
There are over 60 road-accessible campgrounds and day-use recreation sites in Yukon.
- You will need a camping permit to stay at a campground.
- Campsites are operated on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are not available.
- You must register each stay.
- For help planning your trip, see:
- Check road conditions and other warnings before you go.
Yukon Parks Strategy
Improvements to campgrounds and recreations sites are part of the 10-year Yukon Parks Strategy for 2020 to 2030.
Find a campground or recreation site
- Select a campground below to find specific information about that site.
- You can also filter by location, facility type or typical availability.
- Download a map of all campgrounds and recreation sites.
Will I find a campsite when I get there?
The chance of finding a campsite varies by season and day of the week. Historic trends are indicated as follows: