To pay invoices from the following providers, contact them directly:
- Queen's Printer;
- Yukon Water Board;
- Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre;
- Whitehorse Public Library;
- Land Lease;
- Fleet Vehicle Agency;
- Yukon Housing Corporation; and
- Yukon Liquor Corporation.
Choose from the following payment options to pay all other government invoices.
Bring the government invoice you received.
- Inquiry and cash desk, 2071 Second Avenue, Whitehorse. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We accept cash, credit card, cheque or debit. Find our location on a map.
- At a financial institution. Most Canadian financial institutions accept invoice payments.
Send in a copy of your invoice with a cheque made out to the Government of Yukon.
Government of Yukon
Department of Finance (B-1)
Email email@example.com or phone 867-471-0799, if you have a question about:
- an invoice you received from Government of Yukon; or
- the current status of your account.
Government of Yukon GST number
For questions about paying a government invoice email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-471-0799 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408 and ask for Financial Operations.