Pay a government invoice

To pay invoices from the following providers, contact them directly: 

  • Queen's Printer;
  • Yukon Water Board;
  • Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre;
  • Whitehorse Public Library;
  • Land Lease;
  • Fleet Vehicle Agency; 
  • Yukon Housing Corporation; and
  • Yukon Liquor Corporation.

Payment options

Choose from the following payment options to pay all other government invoices.


Pay a government invoice

In person

Bring the government invoice you received.

  • Inquiry and cash desk, 2071 Second Avenue, Whitehorse. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We accept cash, credit card, cheque or debit. Find our location on a map.
  • At a financial institution. Most Canadian financial institutions accept invoice payments.

By mail

Send in a copy of your invoice with a cheque made out to the Government of Yukon.

Government of Yukon
Department of Finance (B-1)
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon
Y1A 2C6

Email or phone 867-667-5351; toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5351, if you have a question about:

  • an invoice you received from Government of Yukon; or
  • the current status of your account.

Government of Yukon GST number

R10744 2840 


For questions about paying a government invoice email: or phone: 867-667-5351, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5351.