Order your Yukon high school transcript

How long have you been out of school?

Less than 5 years

Contact the last Yukon school you attended.

Longer than 5 years

  1. Download the Transcript and Student Record Request Form to your computer.
  2. Fill in the fields with the required information.
  3. Print, sign and date the form.
  4. Submit your request.
    In person: Education Building (entrance to parking on Hospital Road), 1000 Lewes Boulevard in Whitehorse. We’re open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    Email: [email protected]
    Fax: 867-633-7983
    Government of Yukon
    Technology and Student Information (E22)
    Box 2703,
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

Third-party requests

Use the Transcript and Student Record Request Form. Follow the same steps as a person that's been out of school for more than 5 years.


For questions, email [email protected] or phone: 867-667-5170 or toll-free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5170.