We have several online tools that can help you find information about mineral tenure.
Find records for mineral tenure
You can use our mining claims database to look up:
- the type of mineral tenure;
- the status of a claim;
- the claim owner; and
- important dates related to the claim.
View a map of mineral tenure
You can see mineral tenure information on our GeoYukon interactive map. It shows:
- mineral tenure;
- land tenure;
- mining activities;
- land use activities;
- First Nation Traditional Territories and Settlement Land; and
- parks and protected areas.
Download claim maps in PDF
You can use our mining index map to:
- search for placer and quartz claim maps; and
- print or save the maps to use them in the field.