We have several online tools that can help you find information about mineral tenure.
Find records for mineral claims and tenure
You can use our mining claims database to look up:
- the type of mineral tenure;
- the status of a claim;
- the claim owner; and
- important dates related to the claim.
Explore mineral claims and tenure in GeoYukon
You can use GeoYukon to see and download claim and tenure data. It shows:
- mineral tenure;
- land tenure;
- mining activities;
- land use activities;
- First Nation Traditional Territories and Settlement Land; and
- parks and protected areas.
Download claim maps in PDF
You can use our interactive selection tool to:
- search for placer and quartz claim maps; and
- print or save the maps to use them in the field.
Download spatial data of mineral claims and tenure
We provide spatial data on mineral claims and tenure.