We have several online tools that can help you find information about mineral tenure.
Find records for mineral claims and tenure
You can use our mining claims database to look up:
- the type of mineral tenure;
- the status of a claim;
- the claim owner; and
- important dates related to the claim.
Explore mineral claims and tenure in GeoYukon
You can use GeoYukon to see and download claim and tenure data. It shows:
- mineral tenure;
- land tenure;
- mining activities;
- land use activities;
- First Nation Traditional Territories and Settlement Land; and
- parks and protected areas.
Download claim maps in PDF
You can use our interactive selection tool to:
- search for placer and quartz claim maps; and
- print or save the maps to use them in the field.
You can purchase a printed paper copy of the map at our district mining recorders offices.
View mining notifications and mining land use approvals
You can use our interactive map to see mining notifications and mining land use approvals. The map includes:
- Class 1 placer and quartz mining notifications;
- Class 3 placer mining land use approvals;
- Class 3 quartz mining land use approvals; and
- Class 4 quartz mining land use approvals.
Download spatial data of mineral claims and tenure
We provide spatial data on mineral claims and tenure.