- Regional water resources characterization
- Event summary reports
- Water data
See recent water research and assessments. Find documents related to water monitoring and other activities that the Government of Yukon is conducting to better understand Yukon’s water.
Read project information sheets to learn about research on water in the Yukon.
- Water quality across Yukon
- Alsek River
- Klondike River
- Liard River
- Porcupine River
- South McQuesten River
- Yukon Microplastics in freshwater report: state of science review and sampling Program
- Microplastics in Yukon’s freshwater: pilot monitoring project - summary
- Microplastics in Yukon freshwater: 2021-2022 sampling report
Uranium and arsenic
- Uranium and arsenic in the baseline environment, Dawson Range, Yukon: February 2021 update
- Uranium and arsenic in the natural environment
- Yukon Observation Well Network
- Yukon water well registry
- Yukon's groundwater program
- Carmacks aquifer mapping report
- Chu Íntthi aquifer map and description
- Łots'an aquifer map and description
Regional water resources characterization
Regional water resources characterization provide an in-depth analysis of existing conditions in specific regions.
Event summary reports
Water-related events and workshops are often hosted to promote collaboration and knowledge transfer among water stewards and managers within the Yukon and beyond.
- Yukon Water Forum 2019 Summary Report
- Workshop on Hydrogeology in Yukon Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2017 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2016 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2015 Summary Report
For questions about water research and assessments, email email@example.com or phone 867-667-3171 or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 3171.