- Regional water resources characterization
- Event summary reports
See recent water research and assessments. Find documents related to water monitoring and other activities that the Government of Yukon is conducting to better understand Yukon’s water.
Read project information sheets to learn about research on water in Yukon.
- Water quality across Yukon
- Alsek River
- Klondike River
- Liard River
- Porcupine River
- South McQuesten River
Uranium and arsenic
- Uranium and arsenic in the baseline environment, Dawson Range, Yukon: February 2021 update
- Uranium and arsenic in the natural environment
Regional water resources characterization
Regional water resources characterization provide an in-depth analysis of existing conditions in specific regions.
Event summary reports
Water-related events and workshops are often hosted to promote collaboration and knowledge transfer among water stewards and managers within Yukon and beyond.
- Yukon Water Forum 2019 Summary Report
- Workshop on Hydrogeology in Yukon Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2017 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2016 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2015 Summary Report