- Regional water resources characterization
- Event summary reports
See recent water research and assessments. Find documents related to water monitoring and other activities that the Government of Yukon is conducting to better understand Yukon’s water.
Read project information sheets to learn about research on water in Yukon.
- What's up with Yukon's rivers: 2019 review
- Eagle Plains water baseline assessment ‒ summary
- Yukon's groundwater program
- Water quality of the Klondike River
- Kotaneelee baseline water assessment ‒ summary
- Incorporating traditional knowledge into transboundary water management
- Transboundary water management agreements
- Uranium and arsenic in the natural environment
- Yukon water well registry
- Yukon Observation Well Network
- Liard River Basin transboundary aquifer assessment ‒summary
Regional water resources characterization
Regional water resources characterization provide an in-depth analysis of existing conditions in specific regions.
Event summary reports
Water-related events and workshops are often hosted to promote collaboration and knowledge transfer among water stewards and managers within Yukon and beyond.
- Yukon Water Forum 2019 Summary Report
- Workshop on Hydrogeology in Yukon Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2017 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2016 Summary Report
- Yukon Water Forum 2015 Summary Report