File: annual report of Yukon limited partnership

  1. When to file your annual report
  2. How to prepare your documents
  3. Submit your documents and pay your fees
  4. After we receive your documents and payment

  1. When to file your annual report

    A limited partnership must submit its annual report by the last day of the month after its registration anniversary.

    For example, the registration anniversary is June 1, so the limited partnership must file its report by July 31 that year.

  2. How to prepare your documents

    When it’s time to prepare your annual report, download and complete Form 18 ‒ Annual report limited partnership formed in Yukon.

    How to fill out the form

    The information you provide on the form must be legible. Make sure to complete each section.

    Section 1: Name

    The name here must match with name on file. If the limited partnership has a French name, then the French name must be included on the annual report.

    Section 2: Registry number

    Include the Yukon registry number.

    Section 3: Nature of business

    Include the general nature of the business carried on in Yukon.

    Section 4: Business name

    Include the business name, if any, under which the limited partnership carries on business in Yukon. The name must be registered under section 87 of the Partnership and Business Names Act.

    Section 5: Anniversary date

    Include the registration anniversary date (the date that the certificate of limited partnership was filed).

    Section 6: Registered office

    Include both the physical location and mailing address of your registered office in Yukon.

    Section 7: General partners

    Include the general partner(s). If a general partner is not an individual, include the:

    • Yukon registry number; and
    • name and title of each individual signing for a general partner.

    Section 8: Name

    Include the name of the individual signing.

    Section 9: Title

    Include the title of the individual signing.

    Section 10: Certificate of limited partnership

    Check the correct box. Sign the document. Attach the amended certificate of limited partnership if any.

    Section 11: Date

    Include the date of signature.

  3. Submit your documents and pay your fees

    After the form is completed, submit it along with the fee. The cost of filing an annual report limited partnership formed in Yukon is $100.

    How to pay

    You can pay by:

    • cheque
    • credit card;
    • cash; or
    • debit card.


    Provide a cheque in the appropriate amount made out to Government of Yukon.

    Credit card

    We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express payment at the office. If you send your documents by fax, email or mail, provide a phone number where we can reach you. This is so you can give us your credit card information.

    Cash or debit

    Payment in cash or with a debit card can only be made in person at our office: 307 Black Street, 1st floor

    COVID-19 office operations

    Until further notice, because of the COVID-19 safety measures, our office is closed to the public.

    Deliver your documents to us

    We've installed a secure drop box at 307 Black Street, 1st floor. Copies of the most used forms in the entrance of the building between the outside and inside doors.

    When you put your forms in our secure drop box, you can include:

    • cash;
    • cheque; or
    • a payment information form to contact you for credit card payments.

    To pay with debit card, you'll have to make arrangements beforehand:

    1. Phone us: 867-667-5314
    2. Tell us a date and time when you can come to our office.
    3. Our staff will meet you in the entryway between the interior and exterior doors at the agreed-to time with a point-of-sale terminal.


  4. After we receive your documents and payment

    Processing time

    After we've accepted and filed all your documents, you'll receive a confirmation. The process can take up to 5 business days.

    Legal advice

    Staff at Corporate Affairs cannot provide any interpretation of legislation or operational advice of any sort regarding:

    • business corporations;
    • sole proprietorships;
    • partnerships;
    • cooperative associations; or
    • societies.

    If you need advice, talk with a professional such as a lawyer or an accountant.

    Our staff cannot provide legal advice or services. For legal matters, contact a lawyer or phone the Yukon Law Line: 867-668-5297, toll free 1-866-667-4305

    Business identifier numbers and taxes

    For information about business identifier numbers, taxes and charitable status, visit the Canada Revenue Agency.

    Business licences

    For information about business licences, contact the City of Whitehorse 867-668-8346, or email


Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse. 

Phone: 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6