Find fees for cooperative associations

These are the fees for filings and services under the Yukon Cooperatives Association Act.



Act referenced

Filing a memorandum of association and bylaws, and issuance of a certificate of incorporation


Cooperatives Association Act sections 3(4) and 3(6)

Publishing a notice of incorporation


Cooperatives Association Act section 5

Filing an extra-ordinary resolution to amend the memorandum of association (including to change the name of an association or to change its registered office)


Cooperatives Association Act sections 8(2) and 16(1)

Filing supplementary bylaws to amend, alter or rescind existing bylaws


Cooperatives Association Act section 11

Applying application for approval of an auditor


Cooperatives Association Act section 29(1)

Filing the annual general statement and financial statement of a Yukon association


Cooperatives Association Act section 29(5)

Applying for registration as an extra-territorial association. Includes the issuance of a certificate of registration


Cooperatives Association Act sections 33(3) and 33(6)

Filing the annual general statement and financial statement of an extra-territorial association


Cooperatives Association Act section 33(9)

Issuing a certificate of status (of a Yukon association)


Cooperatives Association Act section Regulation 6(1)

Computer printout of a search for a Yukon association or an extra-territorial association



Certified copy of documents required by the Act or Regulations to be sent to the registrar

$25 plus $1 per page for copies


Actions registrar is authorized or required to take (under the Act or Regulation) where a fee is not prescribed



Quicker turn-around time during office hours. This is added on to any other fee required.



How to pay

You can pay by:

  • cheque
  • credit card;
  • cash; or
  • debit card.


Provide a cheque in the appropriate amount made out to Government of Yukon.

Credit card

We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express payment at the office. If you send your documents by fax, email or mail, provide a phone number where we can reach you. This is so you can give us your credit card information.

Cash or debit

Payment in cash or with a debit card can only be made in person at our office: 307 Black Street, 1st floor

COVID-19 office operations

Until further notice, because of the COVID-19 safety measures, our office is closed to the public.

Deliver your documents to us

We've installed a secure drop box at 307 Black Street, 1st floor. Copies of the most used forms in the entrance of the building between the outside and inside doors.

When you put your forms in our secure drop box, you can include:

  • cash;
  • cheque; or
  • a payment information form to contact you for credit card payments.

To pay with debit card, you'll have to make arrangements beforehand:

  1. Phone us: 867-667-5314
  2. Tell us a date and time when you can come to our office.
  3. Our staff will meet you in the entryway between the interior and exterior doors at the agreed-to time with a point-of-sale terminal.



Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse. 

Phone: 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6