If you've signed an agreement for sale for land, you need to make annual payments.
Deadline for annual payments
Payments are required annually:
- on the anniversary date of your agreement for sale; and
- in accordance with the payment schedule of your agreement.
Additional payments can be made at any time with no penalty.
Pay the amount owing in full
You can pay the full amount owing earlier than outlined in your payment schedule. To do so, you’ll need a payout calculation statement.
- Request a payout calculation statement. Email email@example.com. This request must come from the agreement for sale holder or a lawyer.
- Include in your request:
- the payout date;
- the file number;
- the lot number; and
- the community where your lot is located.
- We’ll process your request and email your payout calculation statement in 3 to 5 business days.
Make your payment
You can make your payment by cash, cheque, debit, or money order. We do not accept credit cards for agreement for sale payments.
- a Compliance, Monitoring and Inspections office; or
- the Land Management Branch. We're located at 320-300 Main Street in Whitehorse. We're open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Government of Yukon
Land Management Branch (K-320)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Our client services staff can assist you with any questions. Contact the Land Management Branch. Phone 867-667-5215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.