Make a payment on your agreement for sale

If you've signed an agreement for sale for land, you need to make annual payments.

Deadline for annual payments

Payments are required annually:

  • on the anniversary date of your agreement for sale; and
  • in accordance with the payment schedule of your agreement.

Additional payments can be made at any time with no penalty.

Pay the amount owing in full

You can pay the full amount owing earlier than outlined in your payment schedule. To do so, you’ll need a payout calculation statement.

  1. Request a payout calculation statement. Email This request must come from the agreement for sale holder or a lawyer.
  2. Include in your request:
    • the payout date;
    • the file number;
    • the lot number; and
    • the community where your lot is located.
  3. We’ll process your request and email your payout calculation statement in 3 to 5 business days.

Make your payment

You can make your payment by cash, cheque, debit, or money order. We do not accept credit cards for agreement for sale payments.

In person:

Government of Yukon
Land Management Branch (K-320)
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

Phone: 867-667-5215


Our client services staff can assist you with any questions. Contact the Land Management Branch. Phone 867-667-5215 or email