These maps show zoning for unincorporated communities that have zoning in place. Not all unincorporated communities have zoning in place.
These maps excludes Whitehorse. For Whitehorse zoning, visit the City of Whitehorse website.
The maps are not intended to define legal boundaries.
- Bear Creek
- Deep Creek
- Dempster Highway
- Destruction Bay
- Dutch Harbour
- Golden Horn
- Grizzly Valley
- Hotsprings Road
- Ibex Valley
- Jackfish Bay
- Klondike Valley (West Dawson Subdivision)
- Little Teslin Lake Recreational Area
- Mayo Road
- M'Clintock Place
- Mount Lorne
- Pine Lake Recreation Area
- Southern Yukon – Remote Recreational Lots
- Ross River
- Silver Trail
- Watsix Eeti
- Whitehorse Periphery Development Area
- Greater Whitehorse Area – Development Area Regulations and Local Area Plans Under Development
- Greater Whitehorse Area – Local Advisory Areas
Download a description of the different boundaries, regulations and local advisory areas we update.
If you need more information on zoning within Yukon communities, contact the Land Planning Branch. Phone 867-667-3515 or email email@example.com.