Pay your land lease fee

If you have a land lease or land licence, you need to pay annual fees. We'll send you a reminder notice, stating what you owe, in the month before your payment is due.

Pay your fees

You can make your payment by cash, cheque, debit, credit card or money order.

In person at:

Government of Yukon
Land Management Branch (K-320)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

Phone: 867-667-5215



Our client services staff can assist you with any questions. Contact the Land Management Branch. Phone 867-667-5215 or email