Funding through the Resource Access Road Program (RARP) is for industry to develop transportation infrastructure. You can apply for road upgrades, culvert work and bridge work to support commercial activity.
Your road must:
- used by the public;
- be within a surveyed or statutory right-of-way; and
- be located on public land, or if on private land, it must be formally recognized as a highway.
Larger projects will also require an economic impact assessment. Email email@example.com to find out more about this.
We give preference to projects where industry provides financial or in-kind contributions.
Apply for funding to build or upgrade a resource access road
- Review the RARP guidelines.
- Complete the application form.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The initial intake deadline is the last business day of April and the final intake deadline is the last business day of July.
- We complete reviews for the initial intake on the last business day of May and the final intake reviews are completed the last business day of August.
- We'll let you know if your application is successful.