The Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund (TCMF) helps Yukon’s tourism industry attract visitors and gain international exposure. These marketing activities help strengthen the territory’s tourism brand.
Applicants who are Yukon-based and who want to promote their tourism product or experience to prospective visitors. This includes:
- tourism businesses;
- destination marketing organizations (DMOs);
- non-government organizations; and
- First Nations governments.
Advertising and marketing projects that target potential visitors.
- Traditional advertising placements such as:
- national newspapers; or
- travel guides.
Publications must be mass-distributed outside Yukon on a regular basis.
- Online advertising such as:
- web banner and social media ads;
- AdWords; or
- listings in online directories that focus on visitor services.
- Hosting media or trade familiarization tours that highlight tourism experiences.
Travel-based activities, including but not limited to:
- Attendance at approved trade and consumer shows
- Destination Marketing Organization (DMO)-led sales missions
- Sales calls
- Bid presentations for events
- We must receive your application before the activity takes place.
- You must complete all activities in the same fiscal year as your application (April 1 to March 31).
- Applicants must be market or trade ready, and have all necessary licensing in place.
TCMF will fund 50% of eligible project costs (excluding GST).
- Maximum annual funding to a tourism business is $35,000.
- Maximum annual funding to a DMO, or for a project that includes more than 1 product, is $105,000.
Apply for funding
- Read the guidelines to learn more about what business, projects and expenses are eligible.
- Complete the application for:
-An advertising or marketing project, or
-A travel-based activity or trade show.
Submit your application with the button at the bottom of the form. You can't edit your application after you submit it.
- We will notify you within 3 weeks whether your application is approved, declined or wait-listed. We review applications in the order we receive them.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-393-7133 or toll free: 1-800-661-0408 ext. 7133.
You can apply at any time starting April 1, 2019. We review applications on a first-come, first-served basis.