The Government of Yukon offers a free direct deposit service where it deposits payments into your account at the bank of your choice. Individuals, businesses, organizations and governments can apply for this service.
Before you apply
- Get a blank cheque marked “VOID”, or a fully encoded deposit slip from your bank.
- Complete the authorization form.
Submit your application
You can submit your completed authorization form and your cheque or deposit slip, or banking information:
- By mail:
Government of Yukon
Department of Finance (B-1)
- In person:
Jim Smith Building
2071 2nd Avenue, Inquiry Desk
- By email:
Note: We can send payment notifications by email.
Benefits of signing up for direct deposit
- Convenient and safe way to receive payments.
- Ends the risk of lost payments.
- Eliminates the time and effort of depositing cheques.
- Receive deposits into your account when you are on vacation, travelling, sick or unavailable.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-471-0799 or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408 and ask for Financial Operations.