Find fees to reserve a business or non-profit name




Application for name reservation


Regulation 22(1)

For conditional registration of an extra-territorial organization without a name reservation (in addition to the application fee)


Regulation 23(1)


How to pay

You can pay by:

  • cheque;
  • credit card;
  • cash; or
  • debit card.


Provide a cheque in the appropriate amount made out to Government of Yukon.

Credit card

We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express payment at the office. If you send your documents by fax, email or mail, provide a phone number where we can reach you. This is so you can give us your credit card information.

Cash or debit

Payment in cash or with a debit card can only be made in person at our office: 307 Black Street, 1st Floor

COVID-19 office operations

Until further notice, because of the COVID-19 safety measures, our office is closed to the public.

Deliver your documents to us

You can drop off forms in our secure drop box. It's in the entrance of our building between the outside and inside doors. You'll also find copies of the most used forms next to the drop box.

When you put your forms in our secure drop box, you can include:

  • cash;
  • cheque; or
  • a payment information form to contact you for credit card payments.

To pay with debit card, you'll have to make arrangements beforehand:

  1. Phone us: 867-667-5314
  2. Tell us a date and time when you can come to our office.
  3. Our staff will meet you in the entryway between the interior and exterior doors at the agreed-to time with a point-of-sale terminal.



Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Phone: 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6