Check which doctor holds a rural permit to dispense medication

All physicians providing pharmacy services in Yukon's rural communities must hold a current rural permit.

Search the rural permit holder register.



For questions about the rural permit holder register, email [email protected], or phone 867-667-5111, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5111.