- Determine if you're eligible
- Complete the renewal application form
- Pay your fees
- Submit your complete renewal application package
Determine if you're eligible
All denturists working in Yukon must register, hold a licence and renew it every year.
All denturist licences expire annually on March 31. Submit your renewal application before March 1. This ensures we can process your application before your licence expires.
It's illegal to work in the new licence year before we have renewed your licence.
You're eligible to renew your denturist licence if you hold a current resident or non-resident denturist licence for Yukon.
If you’ve had any complaints, disciplinary or criminal action against you, please note:
- we will assess your eligibility for registration or licensure on a case-by-case basis; and
- you may not be approved for registration or licensing.
Complete the renewal application form
Complete all sections of the renewal application form. Do not leave a section blank. If a section is not relevant, mark the section as “not applicable.”
At the top of the application form, choose resident or non-resident licence.
Pay your fees
Pay this fee if you'll practice in Yukon for more than 3 months in a licensing year.
Annual licence fee: $100.
Pay this fee if you'll practice in Yukon for less than 3 months in a licensing year.
Annual licence fee: $50.
How to pay
Cash or debit
Submit your complete renewal application package
Prepare your renewal application package
Your complete application package must include:
- your completed application form;
- all supporting documents; and
- your payment form.
We typically process applications within 30 business days. We'll confirm you've met all legal requirements before issuing a licence. We may return your application if you’ve not provided all the required documentation.
How to submit
- In person or by courier at 307 Black Street, Whitehorse Y1A 2N1. We're open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 867-667-3609
- Mail: Government of Yukon
Professional Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (C-5)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
For questions about the denturist renewal application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5111 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5111.