Yukon HealthLine is staffed by registered nurses who can answer your health questions or direct you to someone in your community who can help you.
When to phone HealthLine
- You're not sure what to do about a health issue
- It's after hours
- You have unexplained symptoms
- Something's wrong with your baby or your friend
- You're concerned about your medications or not sure how much or when to take them
- You're too embarassed to go to a health centre
- You're not sure if you should see a doctor, health care provider or get emergency help
Yukon HealthLine can also put you in touch with an after-hours pharmacist. This is available from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m.
What number to phone
When can you phone?
Anytime of the day, any day of the week.
If you're using a satellite phone
Phone 1-604-215-4700 to talk to a HealthLink BC health services representative. Your phone call will be managed in the same way as all calls to the Yukon 811 service.
How much does it cost?
There is no toll-free direct line number for this service from Yukon. Your call will be subject to applicable airtime and long-distance charges.