The Yukon Liquor Corporation makes these publications available to help with the responsible sale, consumption and storage of alcohol products.
If you need printed copies or have an idea for a new information product contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safer alcohol consumption
- Knowing your limits with alcohol: A practical guide to assessing your drinking
- Restrict entry to a licensed establishment (barring order)
- Canada’s low-risk drinking guidelines brochure
- Check 30 ID posters, 2 versions
- Don’t mix cannabis and alcohol tear sheet
- How to check ID poster and web page
- Training on how to serve alcohol safer
Other resource sources
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
- Drug Free Kids Canada