Use the Yukon Liquor Corporation order request form to place special orders, licensee and permit orders.
Wholesale liquor price lists
Wholesale pricing is only available to licensees.
- June, 2020 wholesale price list for liquor licensees
- May, 2020 wholesale price list for liquor licensees
- March, 2020 wholesale price for liquor licensees
Special order liquor price lists
- June, 2020 special order liquor price list
- May, 2020 special order liquor price list
- March, 2020 special order liquor price list
We require a 50% (non-refundable) deposit prior to placing the order. We also require a minimum order.
We'll confirm the pricing, quantity and delivery lead time once we've researched product availability.
Retail liquor price lists
Liquor store retail prices are updated monthly but keep in mind, they can change mid-month.
Maximum off-sales price grids
This chart shows the maximum prices for off-sales with 30% mark-up and all applicable deposits and taxes.
How liquor prices are calculated
The Yukon Liquor Corporation uses a Cost of Service calculation to price wholesale and retail products. Learn more about the Cost of Service by downloading the January 1, 2019, wholesale and retail pricing overview.
Suggest a new product we do not stock
- Complete a new product suggestion form.
- Submit your completed form.
In person: At your local liquor store
Join our liquor licensee mailing list
If you'd like to receive information on new products email us at email@example.com. We will not share or or use your contact information for any other purpose.
For questions about liquor products or prices email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-5246, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5246.