Learn about Yukon's cannabis retail policies

To sell non-medical cannabis in Yukon, you must meet Yukon Liquor Corporation's cannabis policy requirements.

Criminal record check cannabis policy

Eligibility to install video surveillance system cannabis policy

Ordinarily resident criteria cannabis policy

Reporting cannabis policy

Secure storage cannabis policy

Video surveillance privacy cannabis policy


If you have questions about these policies, email cannabis.licence@gov.yk.ca, or phone 867-667-5245 or toll free l-800-661-0408, extension 5245.