COVID-19 measures for Corporate Affairs

Due to ongoing concerns related to the COVID-19, Corporate Affairs has put new measures in place as of November 23, 2020. View the measures

Find fees for societies

There are fees for different filings and services for societies.




Issuing a certificate of incorporation of a society


Societies Act section 6

Filing a special resolution to change the name of a Yukon society


Societies Act section 10

File an annual report of a Yukon society


Societies Act section 16

Issuing a certificate of revival of a Yukon society


Societies Act section 20.1(3) and section 20.2(6)

Filing a statement for registration of an extra-territorial society


Societies Act section 28(1)

Approving use of an assumed name by an extra-territorial society


Societies Act section 30(1)

Filing an annual report for an extra-territorial society


Societies Act section 36

Reinstatement of an extra-territorial society


Societies Act section 39(4)

Issuing a certificate of status of a Yukon society

no fee

Regulation section 10.2

Issuing a certificate of compliance for an extra-territorial society


Regulation section 15(1)

How to pay

You can pay by:

  • cheque;
  • credit card;
  • cash; or
  • debit card.


Provide a cheque in the appropriate amount made out to Government of Yukon.

Credit card

We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express payment at the office. If you send your documents by fax, email or mail, provide a phone number where we can reach you. This is so you can give us your credit card information.

Cash or debit

Payment in cash or with a debit card can only be made in person at our office: 307 Black Street, 1st Floor

COVID-19 office operations

Until further notice, because of the COVID-19 safety measures, our office is closed to the public.

Deliver your documents to us

We've installed a secure drop box and copies of the most used forms in the entrance of the building between the outside and inside doors.

When you put your forms in our secure drop box, you can include:

  • cash;
  • cheque; or
  • a payment information form to contact you for credit card payments.

To pay with debit card, you'll have to make arrangements beforehand:

  1. Phone us: 867-667-5314
  2. Tell us a date and time when you can come to our office.
  3. Our staff will meet you in the entryway between the interior and exterior doors at the agreed-to time with a point-of-sale terminal.



Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Phone: 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6