Find forms to start and manage a society

Below are several forms to start a new society or to help you manage a pre-existing society.

Your ability to fill out and file these forms will depend on whether you are a new society that incorporated after April 1, 2021, or whether you have completed your society's transition to the new Act, if you incorporated before April 1, 2021.

If in doubt, please contact the Societies Advisor for help by emailing or by calling 332-7950. 

 Contact us for more information about bylaws by emailing

The name must be approved before submitting the application for incorporation.

If your society incorporated before April 1, 2021, you will need to submit a transition application form before March 31, 2023 to transition to the new Societies Act. Find out more about how to transition your society

You must use these forms to do your annual filings if you need to bring your society back into compliance in order to transition, or if you are still working in your transitional fiscal year. Find out more about the transitional fiscal year timing

The forms below can be used if you:

  • represent a society that incorporated after April 1, 2021;
  • do not want to file your forms online using the YCOR system and prefer to file using paper (fees are higher for paper forms);
  • have revived and transitioned a dissolved society; and / or
  • represent a society that has completed their transitional fiscal year. 

If you do not meet these criteria, you may not be able to file the forms below, and may need to use old versions of our forms for certain tasks. Contact or call 332-7950 for help. 

If you download one of these forms, fill it out and submit it to Corporate Affairs, this is considered a paper filing. Paper filing takes longer and the fees are higher.

We recommend that you get a YCOR account and request a private filing key to be able to make these filings online. 

Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse. 

Phone: 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Box 2703,
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6