COVID-19 measures for Corporate Affairs

Due to ongoing concerns related to the COVID-19, Corporate Affairs has put new measures in place as of November 23, 2020. View the measures

How to revive a society

A society may wind up and dissolve voluntarily if it no longer serves its original purpose. If that changes, a society can be revived.

To revive a dissolved society:

  1. Complete the Articles of revival form.
  2. Submit the form along with the certificate of name reservation and $20 fee.
    In person or by courier: 307 Black Street, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2N1.
    Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    Fax: 867-393-6251
    Government of Yukon
    Corporate Affairs (C-6)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6



If you have questions about reviving a society phone 867-667-5314, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408 extension 5314.