You can find oil and gas information on GeoYukon, our interactive map. The oil and gas layer collection includes:
- seismic lines;
- sedimentary basins; and
- oil and gas rights.
You can view this information along with other layers, such as:
- administrative boundaries;
- geological and wildlife data; and
- land and mineral tenure.
The Yukon Geological Survey collects and distributes:
- geoscience data; and
- related technical information.
Our staff have written reports and completed energy projects.
We have the following static PDF maps:
- Yukon sedimentary basins;
- Yukon table of formations;
- oil and gas land division system poster;
- oil and gas dispositions and wells for north Yukon;
- oil and gas dispositions and wells for southeast Yukon;
- oil and gas dispositions and wells for the Beaufort Sea region; and
- oil and gas exploration regions.
You can download oil and gas spatial data from GeoYukon, our interactive map.
You can also download spatial data directly.
We also have non-spatial data, such as
- scanned images;
- logs; and
Using FTP software, you can access these documents at ftp://ftp.geomaticsyukon.ca/Oil_and_Gas/pdffiles/
You can also download well documents from this site.
We provide data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format for:
- Yukon well listing
- Seismic line coordinates (1961–1984) from the National Energy Board
- Seismic line attributes (1961–1984) from the National Energy Board